Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Butterfly Love (MMSC87) PSDT



Hello!
I have made this card with one of Priscillastyles wonderful digi's. You can find a nice selection at her store http://priscillastyles-store.blogspot.com/ Plese join us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #87 over at http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/

To make this card I used Priscillastyles butterfly set of 3 digi's, Spellbinders hearts, SU! stamp set Fancy Flexible Phrases, Paper by SU! & Anna Griffin, and MS glitter in Crystal Fine, Onyx, Aquamarine Crystal, and Sterling. The butterflies were printed then heat embossed, glittered and cut out. White and black ribbon were used to finish the card.

6 comments:

  1. what a great card valerie and your butterfly's are gorgeous.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Valerie, your card is beautiful. I love the black and silver...so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Valerie ... I just LOVE what you've done with Priscilla's butterflies ... this card is GORGEOUS!! You do such lovely work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valerie, your card is just so classy and sparkly. I love that you used a heart. The butterflies are gorgeous. :)Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just GORGEOUS.. I am so glad you are on the PSDT and ecstatic that you make such wonderful cards. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being on this team and using my images.
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a stunner! What a fabulous creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments, they are appreciated!