Friday, November 19, 2010


Hello!
I have completed a card for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge #80 at http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/ . I have also entered this card in the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge #44 Anything Goes at
dcdchristmasclub.blogspot.com I missed the challenge last week by a couple hours but was happy to see I could still enter it this week. This card has also been entered in the Stampin B's Snowflake challenge #85 at http://stampinbsdesignteam.com Hope to see you there!
About my card: I finally used my new Magnolia "Tilda" Angel stamp and think she is so cute. The paper I used was SU! Night of Navy, Whisper White, My Minds Eye Glitter paper, Vellum and gold paper.
Ink: SU! Night of Navy- image, River Rock, Sky Blue-sponged on edges of image, and Prismacolor watercolor pencils.
Misc: Martha Stewart glitter in smoky quartz, snowflake brads, rhinestones, ribbon and cording.

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card valerie.
    beautiful paper and I love the stars.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous love all that gold, thanks for joining us at the Die Cut Dreams Christmas Challenge, we're happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Tilda angel! Your ribbon is just gorgeous and love the snowflakes! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and we hope you will join us again next week for another exciting challenge!
    Hugs,
    Marsha
    MMSC-DT, PSDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now isn't this ever adorable? I think she is my favorite Tilda I have seen. I love how you colored her up, and all your sweet embellishments here too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.

    Yours,
    Holly R. Moore
    MMDT ~ GD

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling she is and I love her glittered wings and halo. So many wonderful details. Glad you joined the Stampin B's snowflake challenge this week so we could see your wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! It's Gorgeous. LOve your colours. Thank you for joining us at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your wonderful comments, they are appreciated!